Our diverse membership has a diverse array of interests. We want to ensure that the communication you receive from the CRA is of relevance to you; therefore, the CRA Member Profile allows each member to set their own areas of interest.
Our new communication infrastructure allows members to set their areas of interest:
Geographic Area: California has 58 counties. You can select those that are of specific interest to you.
Event Regions: The area(s) for which you want upcoming event may be different than the counties for which you want situational awareness information.
Industries: Today’s businesses often span multiply industries. Select the ones of relevance for you.
Topics of Interest: While as members we all have an interest in resiliency, CRA recognize that members have varying job responsibilities and focus areas. Topics of interest include:
- Business Operations Centers – The link between the public sector EOCs and the private sector
- Capabilities Planning
- Community Preparedness – Taking a whole-community approach
- Critical Lifelines – Communication, Power, Gas, Water, Wastewater
- Cross-Sector Partnerships: Coordination & Planning
- Cyber Threats & Security
- Economic & Long-Term Recovery
- Exercises & Trainings – Across the sectors
- Gov’t Policy, Regulations, and Laws
- Infrastructure (Facility) Protection
- Local, Regional, State, and Federal Plans
- Mitigation Plans & Activities
- Mutual Aid and MOUs
- Natural Disasters – Earthquakes, Drought, Floods, Storms, Tsunamis, Wildfires
- Pandemic & Infectious Diseases
- Small Business Preparedness
- Terrorism & Active Shooters
- Transportation Infrastructure & Supply Chain