As a member of the California Resiliency Alliance you get connected into a broad information sharing network that the CRA is actively working to expand from the local city level to the state and national levels.
Our new communication infrastructure allows members to set their areas of interest:
Geographic Area: California has 58 counties. You can select those that are of specific interest to you.
Industries: Today’s businesses often span multiply industries. You can select up to three industries of interest.
Topics of Interest: While as members we all have an interest in resiliency, we recognize that members have varying job responsibilities and focus areas. Topics of interest include:
- Business Operations Centers – The link between the public sector EOCs and the private sector
- Capabilities Planning
- Community Preparedness – Taking a whole-community approach
- Critical Lifelines – Communication, Power, Gas, Water, Wastewater
- Cross-Sector Partnerships: Coordination & Planning
- Cyber Threats & Security
- Economic & Long-Term Recovery
- Exercises & Trainings – Across the sectors
- Gov’t Policy, Regulations, and Laws
- Infrastructure (Facility) Protection
- Local, Regional, State, and Federal Plans
- Mitigation Plans & Activities
- Mutual Aid and MOUs
- Natural Disasters – Earthquakes, Fires, Floods, Storms
- Pandemic & Infectious Diseases
- Terrorism & Active Shooters
- Transportation Infrastructure & Supply Chain