Connecting people and organizations to build a network of networks, empowering local resiliency efforts.
Supporting Business Operations Centers in local emergency operations centers to connect the public and private sectors during times of crisis.
Sharing information, tools, and resources across sectors to facilitate regional resiliency coordination and planning.
We are working to build out an online resource center. More information will be forthcoming.
The CRA uses a dynamic distribution list to share information with members based on interests. Here is an overview of recent announcements, briefs, and sit reps:
- 05.17 California Weekly Wildfire Brief
- 05.31 California Weekly Weather Threat Brief
- 05.15 Event Announcement: Active Shooter Training
- 05.11 Event Announcement: Economic Recovery Roundtable
- 05.08 California Public Health Monthly Disease Reports
- 05.07 FEMA Region IX 2018 Public-Private Partnership Conference Announcement
Upcoming Resiliency Events
Events hosted by the CRA and/or our Partners.
The California Resiliency Alliance membership is comprised of diverse array of professionals.
Our members’ job responsibilities span – Emergency Management; Business Continuity; Cyber Security; Physical Security; Logistics & Procurement; Facilities; Public Health; Human Resources, and Economic Development.
Our members come from across the sectors – Public, Private, and NGO.
Individual membership is offered at no cost and is open to professionals who’s activities support organizational, local, and regional resiliency efforts in the public, private, and/or NGO sectors.